geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configurint Geronimo to use DB2
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:53:44 GMT
On 3/22/06, VARIN, FRANCIS A. <FVARIN@amica.com> wrote:

> When we try to use the deploy tool we get the following response:
>
> C:\Program Files\Geronimo\geronimo-1.0>java -jar bin\deployer.jar db2-plan.xml repository\tranql\rars\tranql-connector-1.0-SNAPSHOT.rar
>

>     Error: No such command: 'db2-plan.xml'

I believe that you accidentally left out the word "deploy" in the
command between the jar file name and "db2-plan.xml".   i.e. it should
read

C:\Program Files\Geronimo\geronimo-1.0>java -jar bin\deployer.jar
deploy db2-plan.xml
repository\tranql\rars\tranql-connector-1.0-SNAPSHOT.rar

(The "deploy" command may seem redundant since the jar is named
deployer.jar but in fact it can do more things with components besides
deploying them, such as undeploy, start, stop, etc.  For more
information type "java -jar deployer.jar help")

Best wishes,
Paul