geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: boot problem
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:16:10 GMT
Based on the number of problems people have encountered trying to use
the 1.5 JRE I'd say this is a very prudent suggestion.  I personally
like the second approach best because IIUC it doesn't affect the
schema.  It might also be neat for Geronimo to have a stock GBean that
compares the properties it gets passed against the runtime env and
provides a clear error message and/or fails to start if they don't
match. Applications/components with specific runtime reqs could
optionally reference it in their plans.   Just a thought...

Best wishes,
Paul