geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "saneera Gunasekara" <madura.chamupa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deployment error
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 06:18:03 GMT
ok thaks for replying me

install geranimo to    e:\geranimo
install tomcat to       c:\program files \tomcat 5.0
java version              1..4.0

my application URL
C:\Program Files\Tomcat 5.0\webapps\Hello
   there is HelloWorld.jsp   in above directory

AND
C:\Program Files\Tomcat 5.0\webapps\Hello\WEB-INF

there is two files in above directory
  geronimo-web.xml
  web.xml

THEN

I create Heloworld.war in the tomcat dirctory

and then go to the geranimo console and deploy new getting the following
error message

java.lang.IllegalStateException:More than one configuration mananger was
found in  kernel More than one configuration mananger was found in kernel

please how can I overcome this

Thanks
Saneera