geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "VARIN, FRANCIS A." <FVA...@AMICA.com>
Subject RE: Configurint Geronimo to use DB2
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:35:58 GMT
David,

Thanks for your reply...you hit the nail right on the head. That was the
problem...we checked the articles that we have been using as a guide
and, sure enough, the error is repeated in there as well. We tried your
suggestion and we are now by that particular problem.

We're now fighting with what drivers should actually be used since we
have DB connect middleware in place to proxy the connection to our
mainframe based DB2 dababases. It seems that we need to configure this a
slightly different way than is suggested by the articles. Any ideas?

When we try to connect using the universal connector we receive an
exception that indicates we do not have the proper license to connect to
zOS.

Francis A. Varin, M.S.
IT Architect II
Corporate Information Systems