geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not deploy module Could not deploy module Role Relation Name [Locacao-Cliente]
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:57:54 GMT
It is supposed to work like this: My application client (not running in J2EE
client container) uses a session bean (it does a remote lookup to it) to
work with the entity beans (doing local lookup).

Hope it is clear enough. I know that I could simply work directly with the
entity beans but the purpose of this work is exactly to get beans
communicating with other beans internaly.

Best Regards,
Olivier Voutat