geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not deploy module Could not deploy module Role Relation Name [Locacao-Cliente]
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:43:35 GMT
Well, the fact is that I abandonned configuring relationships, because it is
a quite simple example application for a RentACar and I only have three
database Tables (client, car and rent).

So I think it won't be harmed if I don't use relationships, but I'm getting
crazy about one thing,
this application has a Session Bean that is a facade for the Entity Beans.
When I lookup remotely for a Bean I usually do this way:

Properties prop = new Properties();
prop.put("java.naming.factory.initial","
org.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
prop.put("java.naming.provider.url","localhost:4201");
prop.put("java.naming.security.principal","system");
prop.put("java.naming.security.credentials","manager");

Context ctx = new InitialContext(prop);
Object obj = ctx.lookup("MyInterface");
MyInterfaceHome = (MyInterfaceHome)obj;

But I don't get to do this work for a local lookup. Manu told me something
about making a ref but I didn't get how to do it.

Please, please, please someone help me with that (I'm almost at tears with
it). Need to finish this application until next Friday urgently.

Best Regards,
Olivier Voutat