geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing locally Container Beans
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:59:29 GMT
To do the remote lookup for a bean I was setting my properties like this :

prop.put("java.naming.factory.initial","
org.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");

prop.put("java.naming.provider.url","localhost:4201");

prop.put("java.naming.security.principal","system");

prop.put("java.naming.security.credentials","manager");

I was researching and found that local calls should use:

prop.put("java.naming.factory.initial","
org.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory");
but the question is (and I'm asking because I didn't had enough time to keep
testing) do I need the other properties lines ? Think not because it is a
internal container lookup but would like to be sure.

Best Regards,
Olivier Voutat

--
Olivier & Cidiane Voutat