geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Feedback Request -- this means you!
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:55:25 GMT
More documentation/examples for me should be more explicative models of the
basic openejb-jar.xml and ejb-jar.xml, explaining which tag points where or
what ? Until now I got session beans, entity beans(BMP and CMP) working
thanks to Aaron support. Still fighting on Message-Driven-Bean.

Best Regards,
Olivier Voutat

--
Olivier & Cidiane Voutat