geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Message-Driven-Bean (JBoss to Geronimo)
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:47:32 GMT
Or at least indicate some place where I can look simple model for this type
of Bean ?

Thanks,
Olivier Voutat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Olivier Voutat <olivier.voutat@gmail.com>
Date: Mar 26, 2006 1:44 PM
Subject: Message-Driven-Bean (JBoss to Geronimo)
To: Geronimo <user@geronimo.apache.org>

Hi everybody,

Neubie, bothering u all again. Situation: I have a Message-Driven-Bean model
for JBoss that I would like to transform to the Geronimo way. These are my
xml's:

<ejb-jar>
    <enterprise-beans>
    <message-driven>
        <ejb-name>Log</ejb-name>
        <ejb-class>examples.LogBean</ejb-class>
        <message-driven-destination>
            <destination-type>javax.jms.Topic</destination-type>
        </message-driven-destination>
    </message-driven>
    </enterprise-beans>
 </ejb-jar>

<jboss>
    <enterprise-beans>
        <message-driven>
            <ejb-name>Log</ejb-name>

<destination-jndi-name>topic/testTopic</destination-jndi-name>
        </message-driven>
    </enterprise-beans>
</jboss>

Could you please give me how they should be adapted to the Geronimo way (
ejb-jar.xml and openejb-jar.xml) ? Looked some articles but I'm quite
confused by them.

Thanks a lot,

--
Olivier Voutat