geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Voutat" <olivier.vou...@gmail.com>
Subject Thanks again to Aaron
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:06:07 GMT
I'm only writting to you to thank you again for the your help with the
Database Pool configuration and use.

You see, in my college, the teacher is using JBoss, but I liked so much
Geronimo that I became the "renegate".

At the time you guided me about how to do and use the DataBase Pool I was
still learning session beans.

Since then I learned Bmp Entity Beans that I got working fine the usual way,
with direct connection.

Recently I was learning Cmp Entity Beans, and was getting some hard time but
thanks to your guidance I got it working perfectly even if everybody was
saying "Give up", "Do it with JBoss", "See that later".

The world needs more people like you sharing knowledge and time.

Best Regards

--
Olivier Voutat
Rua Praia de Muriú, 9188