geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo documentation update
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:36:19 GMT
The objectweb wrapper is LGPL licensed where as the Java Service
Wrapper uses the MIT license which is compatible with the ASL.  Also,
I had never heard of the objectweb project until you pointed it out
where as virtually every major site I go to uses Java Service Wrapper
to manage their application servers.  As for technology, I've
personally never used either.

-dain