geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "A. Zeneski" <...@ofbiz.org>
Subject Re: Updating a GBean's classloader
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:34:08 GMT
David,

This could work if I am able to build this configuration classloader
myself and make it available to the web applications. However, I was
thinking, is it possible to build a custom repository loader which
(after loading the default repository) will invoke allowing me to
load all our "components" and the libraries/resource for each. This
would then be the parent classloader to everything running below.

I haven't dug into the repository code yet to see if this is
possible; I expect the repository loader is just a gbean which maybe
I can extend or add something after it runs.

Andy