- sachin

Begin forwarded message:

From: David M Williams <david_williams@us.ibm.com>
Date: February 24, 2006 11:43:30 AM EST
To: wtp-dev@eclipse.org
Subject: [wtp-dev] [ANN] WTP 1.0.1 Release is available!

I've just posted the following to our newsgroup.

Congratulations everyone, and much appreciation to you,
the committers, for making this happen!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I'm pleased to announce that WTP's maintenance release 1.0.1 is available.

This is intended for the Eclipse 3.1.2 base (not 3.2).

You can download an appropriate zip file from

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R-1.0.1-200602171228/

or, use Eclipse's Update Manager. For Update Manager, please start by
reading the instructions, tips, and limitations at

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/updates

This release contains 263 bug fixes from the 1.0.0 release, and you,
the community, get much credit for reporting, investigating, and providing
patches for many of those defects. Thanks very much for your help,
and hope you find the end result worth your efforts.