I'm just trying starting up with Geronimo, so please be gentle:

I was just running through Aaron Mulder's online book Apache Geronimo Development and Deployment and got to the chapter in creating JMS Connection factories and resource groups ( 7.2 Easy configuration and deployment using the console). My problem is that I can't find any of the view's that are being shown! in fact, I can't even find where you even create a new destination. All I have options for is to create a new connection factory (no option for any other JMS provider as stated in the tutorial) and only options for url, name, pw, pool max, and blockout timer.

I'm really confused and been frustrated with this for a few days now. Any ideas?