In Eclipse you have to go to Window->Preferences->Server and then select Installed Runtimes. Add an instance of the Geronimo Runtime and then when you create your projects (EJB, Web etc) select the newly added runtime as the Target Runtime. This will automatically add the required J2EE classes to the project's build path.