Hi John,
    I'm using a binary distribution ver 1.0 from Geronimo's web site.

Bye

John Sisson <jrsisson@gmail.com> escribió:
This message has been observed in the past, but I'm not sure if anything
has been done about it.

The message is present in the output pasted into JIRAs for other
ActiveMQ issues:

What version of Geronimo are you using? 1.0, svn head or svn 1.0 branch?

If the problem still exists in the 1.0 branch a specific JIRA for the
problem should be raised so it isn't forgotten.

John