I usually create a new WAR. When new WAR replaces old one, Geronimo unloads old WAR and load again the new one automatically.

But, I think there is some memory leak, because after 20 or 30 redeployments, I got about 600Mb RAM consumed by Geronimo. I didn't open a JIRA issue because I'm using JDK 1.5.0, and it's a not supported plataform.

Best regards,

Richter

Gary Karasiuk <gkarasiuk@rogers.com> escreveu:
Is there a way to "hot deploy" changes to a running application?

For example if I wanted to change a couple of servlets (i.e. .class
files) in my war. And/or if I wanted to change a couple of jsp files.

Yahoo! Search
DÍ uma espiadinha e saiba tudo sobre o Big Brother Brasil.