Yes, I downloaded the source tree.  That seemed to go ok. To be specific I downloaded from here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/tags/1.0.0

I followed the build instructions, but the first problem I had was with step:

maven m:fresh-checkout

that step failed with:

[cvs] /home/projects/openejb/scm: no such repository

I ignored this error and kept on going. Maybe this is the source of my problems, is there a workarounf for this?

Sachin Patel <sppatel2@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Gary,

Did you download the geronimo source tree? Then you will need to
build once, following the build instructions. Then you need to run
the maven m:eclipse goal which will generate the .project
and .classpath files, so they can be imported into ec lipse. This is
what I'm referring to as the "geronimo-xxx" projects.

- sachin

On Feb 6, 2006, at 8:41 AM, Gary Karasiuk wrote:

> I'm trying to run the 1.0 version of Geronimo under Eclipse, to
> debug a problem I'm having. I've been following the instructions
> in the wiki:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/EclipseDeployment
>
> I'm confused when reading the "Creating Maven and Server Launch
> Configurations" section. It keeps talking about a "geronimo"
> project, but I don't have such a project in my workspace. I have
> many geronimo-xxx projects, but no geronimo project. Which project
> does it mean?

Gary