geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ys...@symcor.com
Subject RE: how can I change the network listener for a web module?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:04:14 GMT

Thank you very much for the fast reply.  But I should have asked "what do
you do if you have TomcatWebConnector2 defined to listen on port 9090 for
the application called "newwebapp" while the default of port 8080 listen
for the web application called "defaultwebapp?"

Would you need to install another geronimo to run the application on the
different ports while you allow the original and default ones continue to
listen for the other web application?

Thanks,

Young

             "Lin Sun"
             <linsun.unc@gmail
                                       <user@geronimo.apache.org>
             10/02/2006 02:57                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: how can I change the network
             Please respond to         listener for a web module?
             user@geronimo.apa
                  che.org

When your server is not running, you can go to the var\config\config.xml
and
change the value of the port attribute of TomcatWebConnector (currently
8080) to the port you want and restart the server:

    <gbean name="TomcatWebConnector">
      <attribute name="host">0.0.0.0</attribute>
      <attribute name="port">8080</attribute>
      <attribute name="redirectPort">8443</attribute>
    </gbean>

Or you can change it from the admin console, under server--web server and
edit TomcatWebConnector from there.

Thanks,

Lin