geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ys...@symcor.com
Subject Re: how can I change the network listener for a web module?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:16:47 GMT

My apology here.  The question was not correctly asking what I wanted to
know.  I, however, appreciate your answering the so obvious question that I
never intended to ask.

I was wondering whether I can add a network listener so that the different
applications listen on different ports from one geronimo server.

Thanks,

Young

             Hernan Cunico
             <hcunico@gmail.co
                                       user@geronimo.apache.org
             10/02/2006 03:10                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: how can I change the network
             Please respond to         listener for a web module?
             user@geronimo.apa
                  che.org

Hi Young,
You can see the current configuration in the config.xml located in the
<geronimo_home>\var\config

I would suggest you change the ports from the Geronimo Administration
Console. You can find
instructions on how to change/add network listeners in the following link.

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Administrative+tasks#Administrativetasks-AddingnewlistenersfortheWebcontainers

Pls note this article is still being developed, pls feel free to send any
comments on the documentation.

Cheers!
Hernan