geronimo-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: how can I change the network listener for a web module?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:16:47 GMT

My apology here.  The question was not correctly asking what I wanted to
know.  I, however, appreciate your answering the so obvious question that I
never intended to ask.

I was wondering whether I can add a network listener so that the different
applications listen on different ports from one geronimo server.

             Hernan Cunico
             10/02/2006 03:10                                           cc
                                       Re: how can I change the network
             Please respond to         listener for a web module?

Hi Young,
You can see the current configuration in the config.xml located in the

I would suggest you change the ports from the Geronimo Administration
Console. You can find
instructions on how to change/add network listeners in the following link.

Pls note this article is still being developed, pls feel free to send any
comments on the documentation.

Hernan wrote:
> I am trying to run the different web applications from different ports
> beside the default port of 8080.  I do not even know how the default gets
> into the my initial web application deployment because I did not specify
> the name like "TomcatWebConnector" any part of web.xml and
> geronimo-web.xml.
> Can I have a sample geronimo-web.xml that deploys a web application other
> than the port 8080?
> Thanks so much in advance.
> Young Kim

View raw message