geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ys...@symcor.com
Subject Re: How do I put Resource Reference in openejb-jar.xml?
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:46:17 GMT

Yes, that solve the problem.  Thank you very much.

Cheers!

Young

             Paul McMahan
             <paulmcmahan@gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
                                       user@geronimo.apache.org
             14/02/2006 03:51                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: How do I put Resource Reference
             Please respond to         in openejb-jar.xml?
             user@geronimo.apa
                  che.org

Hi, I think you need to move the resource-ref element inside of the session
element.

Best wishes,
Paul