geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ys...@symcor.com
Subject Re: Looking for a sample geronimo-web.xml containning the reference to EJBs
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:17:08 GMT

Thank you very much.

Cheers!

Young

             Sachin Patel
             <sppatel2@gmail.c
                                       user@geronimo.apache.org
             16/02/2006 06:14                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Looking for a sample
             Please respond to         geronimo-web.xml containning the
             user@geronimo.apa         reference to EJBs
                  che.org

I have an example of an external ref here...

http://people.apache.org/~sppatel/temp/

- sachin