geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Still stuck on MDB deploy...
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 02:41:03 GMT
I don't see anything wrong with your plans.  For an example you could
look at the daytrader plans in configs/daytrader-*/src/plan/plan.xml
which contain some mdbs and they seem to work fine.  I think your jms
stuff is deployed fine, and you are seeing a classloading problem
when the mdb tries to start.  However I don't see the cause yet.  You
could try imitating the setup of daytrader, where the jms is deployed
as an "external module" in the same configuration as the ear.
Similarly you could construct a "synthetic ear" with both your ejbs
and the jms stuff as external modules.  If this worked it might
indicate a problem with our classloading.  However I think there are
other examples of mdbs working with the jms deployed separately.

thanks
david jencks