geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Samad, Alex" <alexander.sa...@hp.com>
Subject question about geronimo + amd64 linux
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 00:34:16 GMT
Hi

I am  newbie on the Geronimo front, I previously had tomcat installed to
investigate and to run jspwiki.  A friend recommended Geronimo, so I
have installed this and am looking to migrate my jspwiki to Geronimo.
But my first hurdle is that I am upgrading to os from debian to debian
amd64.  This presents a problem I can't seem to find a jvm 1.4x for 64
bit environment, not from sun nor from bea.

I remember reading earlier that jdk 5.x doesn't work with Geronimo and I
am presuming that jboss 5.x doesn't work either.  Do I have any other
work arounds ?

Can some body clarify what will/will not work with Geronimo + jdk 5.x,
as I also remember reading that some people have gotten it working.....

Alex