geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running under Eclipse
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 19:25:41 GMT
Here's another idea so you don't have to build...

Extract/Unzip the source.  Then without building, run maven
m:eclipse.  Then import all the projects into your workspace.  You'll
have build errors, but all you care about is the source being
available at runtime, so ignore the errors and/or turn off autobuild
and clean.  Now you add add all the projects in the source attachment
wizard and I think this should do the trick.

- sachin