geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running under Eclipse
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 15:06:30 GMT
Hi Gary,

Did you download the geronimo source tree? Then you will need to
build once, following the build instructions.  Then you need to run
the maven m:eclipse goal which will generate the .project
and .classpath files, so they can be imported into eclipse.  This is
what I'm referring to as the "geronimo-xxx" projects.

- sachin