geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Phani Madgula" <phanibalaji.madg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Query
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 05:53:50 GMT
Hi Gianny,

Thanks for info.

I understand following from the Query engine.

1. As a first step, we will have a query engine that allows only standard
EJB-QL. No additional capabilities.

2. From the tags mentioned in your previous mail, ModuleCMPEngine will be
part of DayTrader application? My question is, where is ModuleCMPEngine
located?

Thx
phani