geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Phani Madgula" <phanibalaji.madg...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ client not able to send message to destination in Tx session
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:22:43 GMT
Hi,

Today, I observed the following when I was trying to port my MDBs on
Geronimo.

   Session session = connection.createQueueSession(*true,0*);
   Queue queue = session.createQueue("PhaniQueue1");
   MessageProducer sender = session.createProducer(queue);
   TextMessage message = session.createTextMessage("add item");
      sender.send(message);

When the message is sent to "PhaniQueue1", an MDB has to pick it up. But in
this case, it is not happening. No error in console and logs.

When I change transactional  session to non-Tx one, the message will be
successfully processed..
   Session session = connection.createQueueSession(*false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE*);

Is it a JIRA?

Thx
phani