geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Phani Madgula" <phanibalaji.madg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Query
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 05:21:03 GMT
Hi Gianny,

I just want to know more about this feature.

Is it something like AG providing an API for CMP clients to execute EJBQL
statements at runtime?.

If yes, what kind of queries we can execute? are query capabilities
extended?

For example, currently EJB-QL does not allow multiple expressions in SELECT
class.
That is, we can't have SELECT OBJECT(e), e.name FROM ... like statements.

will dynamic query feature allow above statement?

Thx
phani

**
**