geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: from jboss.xml to openejb.xml
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 17:06:17 GMT
Please show the exact code you are using to look up the ejb, and also
the portion of ejb-jar.xml that specifies the ejb-ref.  The jndi-name
in openejb-jar xml is only useful for corba and non-j2ee clients.
Usually specifying an ejb-link is the most convenient way to look up
an ejb within an ear

Also be aware that you need to follow the ejb spec and look up ejbs
in java:comp/env.

thanks
david jencks