geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Johnny l <sitk...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems creating JMS Resrouce Group
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 05:07:51 GMT
I'm just trying starting up with Geronimo, so please be gentle:

I was just running through Aaron Mulder's online book Apache Geronimo
Development and Deployment <http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/> and got
to the chapter in creating JMS Connection factories and resource
groups (7.2Easy configuration and deployment using the console). My
problem is that I
can't find any of the view's that are being shown! in fact, I can't even
find where you even create a new destination. All I have options for is to
create a new connection factory (no option for any other JMS provider as
stated in the tutorial) and only options for url, name, pw, pool max, and
blockout timer.

I'm really confused and been frustrated with this for a few days now. Any
ideas?