geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: File paths within the EAR file
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:31:53 GMT
So your web app is trying to refer to a file within the EAR?  I'm not
sure there's a portable way to do this.  If the file was within the
WAR it would be easy enough to load it as a relative path, and if was
in a JAR it would be possible to load it from the class loader -- I
think those would be better ways to go.

Thanks,
    Aaron