geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Virtual Hosts in Geronimo
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 05:14:58 GMT
It was in 1.0.

You have to put web container specific elements in the
geronimo-web.xml.  I don't have time to describe this in detail, but
for starters, see:

http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/web-plan.html#web-plan-container-specific

Then, for Tomcat, you have to configure a Host object definining the
host names to associate the app with, and I'd have to look up how to
do that (the entry in the web plan just points to the Host object).

(For Jetty, you just put the host names directly in the web plan, so
there's nothing else to do.)

Aaron