geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: 1.0 src build failure
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2006 14:25:14 GMT
One of those spec JARs goes in the repository/geronimo-spec/jars
directory and the other in repository/org.apache.geronimo.specs/jars
-- the difference being that the spec build was changed resulting in a
different output location and somehow both of them snuck into the 1.0
source (I think Geronimo used one and OpenEJB the other, or something
like that).  So the error you're getting indicates that
geronimo-spec-corba-2.3-rc4.jar goes in geronimo-spec/ not
o.a.g.specs/ and if you move it to the right location in your repo you
should get further.

Thanks,
    Aaron