geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: MDB deployment problem
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 17:55:31 GMT
Nothing's jumping out at me.  Can you post the results of jar -tf
InboundCustListMdb.jar (the version where you put the classes in the
JAR and the JAR in the EAR)?

Also, you might try putting both the resource adapter RAR and the EJB
JAR in the same EAR and then omitting the parentId in openejb-jar.xml
and see if that changes things.

Thanks,
    Aaron