geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Deploying Large applications in Geronimo
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 06:05:05 GMT
You should be able to run the deploy tool on an exploded WAR or JAR,
or put the exploded WAR or JAR in the hot deploy directory.  However,
I'm not sure that will really help because I'm not clear whether your
problem is in packing/unpacking the JAR file or in the time taken to
execute the redeploy operation.

Thanks,
    Aaron