geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Problems creating JMS Resrouce Group
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 05:51:42 GMT
Unfortunately, you missed the key note at the top of that section (7.2):

Warning:  The console features described here are available in
Geronimo starting with version 1.0.1.

The JMS console features in the 1.0 release are nothing to write home
about, and the new JMS portlet was added for the next release (which
is not out yet).  It has occured to me that it might be worth
releasing a console update even before the next product release, since
it's pretty easy to update the console in place, but in the mean time,
there's not an easy way to get the new JMS portlet.

Thanks,
    Aaron