geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Joacim J" <jocke4n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure a remote HTTPd
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:08:48 GMT
In fact, I tried 1.2.6 it seems to work just fine. I used 1.2.14 since
it is a later version (or?)

Right now I have this on a global level, right after the LoadModules section:
--------------------------
LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.dll
# Loads the Jakarta Tomcat Connector module

JkWorkersFile <httpd_home>\conf\workers.properties
# Tells the module the location of the workers.properties file

JkLogFile     <httpd_home>\logs\mod_jk.log
# Specifies the location for this module's specific log file

JkLogLevel    info
# Sets the module's log level to info

# Sets the module's log time stamp format

JkAutoAlias <httpd_home>\config-store
# Automatically Alias webapp context directories into the Apache document space.
--------------------------

and
JkMount /console/* ajp13
in a virtual host.

I have another question (a bit OT). I have this virtual host:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        DocumentRoot /srv/www/virtual/admin.mydomain.com
        ServerName admin.mydomain.com
        ServerAlias *.admin.mydomain.com
        <Directory "/srv/www/virtual/admin.mydomain.com">
                AuthType Basic
                AuthName "Admin @ mydomain.com"
                AuthUserFile /srv/www/virtual/.htpasswd_admin
                Require valid-user
        </Directory>
        JkMount /console/* ajp13
</VirtualHost>

If I go to the page http://admin.mydomain.com I get the password
dialog but not if going to http://admin.mydomain.com/console/
I have tried to add the JkMount inside the <Directory> but it's not
allowed there. Any idea to have the complete http://admin.mydomain.com
secured by basic authentication?

Best Regard
Joacim J