geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Joacim J" <jocke4n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure a remote HTTPd
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:34:58 GMT
Hernan,

Good writing but I can't get it working.
I have Geronimo 1.0 with Tomcat.
I'm using mod_jk and when starting apache I get:

[root@bridget modules]# /sbin/service httpd restart
Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 1087 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
                                                           [FAILED]
I have downloaded
http://ftp.solace.mh.se/pub/mirrors/www.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/linux/jk-1.2.14/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.14-linux-sles9-x86_64-worker.so
for my Fedora Core 4 and renamed it to mod_jk.so and placed it here:

[root@bridget modules]# ls -al /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk.so
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 558327 Jul 29  2005 /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk.so
[root@bridget modules]#

It's driving me nuts...can you give me some tip?

BR
Joacim

> Hi All,
> I just updated the documentation. The following article covers how to configure the Apache
HTTPd to

--
Regards
Joacim