geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo, eclipse and javax.ejb?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:09:30 GMT
Ah...  I see the classpath is using the old .deployables from WTP .
7.  So I assume thats the version you have? You'll want to move to at
least WTP 1.0 or higher (as quite a number of issues have been
addressed in 1.01 which is due for release this friday).

The geronimo plugin was originally in WTP .7, so I assume you are
using that version.  The released version can be found at
geronimo.apache.org/devtools.

- sachin