geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kr...@pm-planc.de>
Subject Re: geronimo, eclipse and javax.ejb?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:45:59 GMT

Hi Sachin;

to cut things short: It works. :) I installed Eclipse 3.1.2 from
scratch, included the plugins required (including the WTP stuff and
Geronimo) and now I can both add the Geronimo runtime and look up the
javax.ejb classes. Pretty cool. :) Now I can dive into playing around
with the server, let's see what works. :) Only that ejb-jar.xml error is
still here, let's see what will happen next. :)

Thanks for your help and patience!
Cheers,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden