geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kr...@pm-planc.de>
Subject Re: geronimo, eclipse and javax.ejb?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:16:28 GMT

Hi Sachin;

and again thanks for your hint. I also thought about the -clean option,
but it also didn't do much to improve my situation. I'm currently
downloading eclipse 3.1.2 and will just start over installing the recent
wtp and geronimo in order to see what happens then. Strange. :o

Anyhow, thanks for your hints. :)
Cheers,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden