geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kr...@pm-planc.de>
Subject Re: geronimo, eclipse and javax.ejb?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:56:31 GMT

Hi Sachin;

and, at first, thanks again for the hint and for your patience. :)

Sachin Patel schrieb:
> either (1) via update manager by pointing to geronimo.apache.org/devtools
>
> or (2) grab the latest zip from
> http://cvs.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/20060220-1112/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-1.0.0.zip

Well... Both doesn't work, unfortunately. For (1), Eclipse simply tells
me that there are no installable features around on the server. Option
(2) works, of course, I copied all the stuff from the .zip to my Eclipse
folder and the files are there, but yet they aren't found; even after
upgrading to wtp 1.0.1 RC I don't have a chance of adding a Geronimo
runtime because it just doesn't show up anywhere. Running WTP 1.0.1 RC
indeed allows me to install Geronimo using the "Don't see your server"
list, fetches some files and restarts the workbench afterwards, but even
after that, no Geronimo around. Any other options I can try? Would
cleaning up my whole Eclipse installation help?

Thanks for your hints.
Cheers,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden