geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: question about geronimo + amd64 linux
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 02:13:52 GMT
IBM makes its JDK available from the Developerworks site for AMD and Intel EM64T
on Linux Distros.  I don't know a lot about them but they are here if you want
to take a look.  http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/linux/download.html

I found this by looking on Google for "IBM JDK Linux Download."

Looks like there are JDKs for 64-bit for both 1.5 and 1.4.2.  Looks like you
have to register so I'll leave that as an exercise for the reader.

Enjoy.