geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kr...@pm-planc.de>
Subject Re: geronimo, eclipse and javax.ejb?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 23:09:13 GMT

Hi Sachin;

and at first thanks for the WTP version hint; I thought my last update
should have switched wtp from .7 to 1.0 but obviously it didn't. :/
Anyhow, now that I installed 1.0, things are just slightly better:
Installed WTP 1.0 using Eclipse update, installed the Geronimo Eclipse
plugin, but I'm not anymore able to add a Geronimo Runtime because it's
not in the list of available runtimes anymore. I just saw it following
the "Don't see your servers listed?" link but installing it this way
obviously didn't work... :o

Sachin Patel schrieb:
> Oh just remembered that the geronimo support in WTP .7 didn't support
> deployment of EJBs.

Anyhow, thanks for the hints... Cheers,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden