geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kr...@pm-planc.de>
Subject Re: geronimo, eclipse and javax.ejb?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:59:38 GMT

Hi Sachin;

Sachin Patel schrieb:
> Also are you generating your ejb client interfaces in the ejb project or
> a client jar project? If the latter, is the server classpath container
> available on that project as well?

I'm trying to create the EJB within an EJB project, yes, not yet
thinking about client logic. Attached you find the .classpath of the
project. By the way, after creating an empty EJB project using the
appropriate creation wizard, the project itself starts up with a problem
like this:

2	cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'ejb-jar' is not
complete. One of '{"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee":display-name,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee":icon,
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee":enterprise-beans}' is expected.
ejb-jar.xml	pcConnector/ejbModule/META-INF	line 5	22. Februar 2006
22:56:30	55

Though I suspect this hasn't anything to do with the class finding
issue, it still sort of confuses me...

Anyhow, thanks loads for your help. :)
Best regards,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden