geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kr...@pm-planc.de>
Subject Re: geronimo, eclipse and javax.ejb?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:12:02 GMT

Hello Sachin, David, world;

and at first thanks a lot for your hints.

Sachin Patel schrieb:
> You need to use the Geronimo eclipse plugin that is available.  When you
> create an EJB application you need to define a Geronimo runtime and then
> target your application to that runtime.  By doing so this adds the spec
> jars so javax.ejb.* will resolve.

Okay, I installed the geronimo eclipse plugin, completely dropped my old
test project, recreated it, added the Geronimo server runtime and still
- nada. No javax.ejb.* packages known. Nothing. The packages aren't
there, and when I try to create a new EJB using "file"->"new", I get
something like that:

Buildfile:
/home/kr/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.xdoclet/tempAnt.xml
init:
ejbdoclet:
[ejbdoclet] XDoclet classpath missing J2EE classes
[ejbdoclet] at
xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask.validateOptions(EjbDocletTask.java:86)
[ejbdoclet] at xjavadoc.ant.XJavadocTask.execute(XJavadocTask.java:89)
[ejbdoclet] at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
[ejbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
[ejbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)
[ejbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)

Anything else that can be wrong here?

TIA and best regards,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden