geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kr...@pm-planc.de>
Subject geronimo, eclipse and javax.ejb?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:19:28 GMT

Hi all,

not sure whether this is a stupid question, but reading across the
Geronimo docs hasn't yet helped me find what I'm looking for. Situation:
I'm trying to get started building a simple EJB application using
Eclipse 3.1, the recent Webtools plugin and Geronimo 1.0. Integrating
Geronimo into Eclipse works well, but whenever I try importing anything
from javax.ejb I'm just told that the package does not exist. Playing
around with the Eclipse project settings I added the openejb jars found
in GERONIMO_HOME/repository/openejb, but that didn't help much.

Am I missing something important? Do I have to download openejb or any
other libraries besides Geronimo to get things working with Eclipse?

TIA and best regards,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden