geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure a remote HTTPd
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:08:18 GMT
Hi Joacim,
can you send me the section where you are loading modules in the httpd.conf
not too sure whether it is complaining about the directive or the file, at this point it could
even
be access rights.

Not that is going to fix the error but why are you using 1.2.14 instead of 1.2.6?

Cheers!
Hernan

Joacim J wrote:
> Hernan,
>
> Good writing but I can't get it working.
> I have Geronimo 1.0 with Tomcat.
> I'm using mod_jk and when starting apache I get:
>
> [root@bridget modules]# /sbin/service httpd restart
> Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
> Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 1087 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
> Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk.so into server:
> /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
> file or directory
>                                                            [FAILED]
> I have downloaded
> http://ftp.solace.mh.se/pub/mirrors/www.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/linux/jk-1.2.14/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.14-linux-sles9-x86_64-worker.so
> for my Fedora Core 4 and renamed it to mod_jk.so and placed it here:
>
> [root@bridget modules]# ls -al /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk.so
> -rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 558327 Jul 29  2005 /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk.so
> [root@bridget modules]#
>
> It's driving me nuts...can you give me some tip?
>
> BR
> Joacim
>
> On 2/20/06, Hernan Cunico <hcunico@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi All,
>>I just updated the documentation. The following article covers how to configure the
Apache HTTPd to