geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "carlo_cappelletti@libero.it" <carlo_cappelle...@libero.it>
Subject deployment error
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 23:14:16 GMT
Hi everybody.
I'm new to geronimo and also, I have to say, to editing XML docs with only reading schemas
specs...
However, I'm trying to deploy one application previously working with Sun Application Server
to WASCE (that I understood is a geronimo server).
If I don't provide any deployment plan (the geronimo specific ones) I have the following error:
"Could not deploy module
EJB [ServerBean] is misconfigured: no CMP mapping defined by OpenEJB DD."

So I worked it out putting a "openejb-jar.xml" (you will found it has an attachment) in the
web-inf dir of the ejb jar.
So I got the following error:
"Currently a Geronimo deployment plan is required for an EJB module.
Please provide a plan as a deployer argument or packaged in the EJB JAR at META-INF/openejb-jar.xml"

... that is exactly where it is.
What am I missing? The names of the Beans are OK to me.

Thankyou in advance for your attention,

Carlo Cappelletti.